First download the firmware for your Delta PCB here.
- Download QMK Toolbox.
- Next, open the delta_via.hex under Local file.
- Press the reset button on the back of the PCB. (FN+Backspace will also work).
- Press flash. Do not disconnect the PCB during this process.
- To reprogram your keyboard, you will need to use VIA.
- Go to settings and enable “Show Design tab”
- In the design tab, click “Load Draft Definition” and select delta_def.json
- You can now reprogram your Delta with the Configure tab and test your PCB with the Key Tester.